World Class Organizations Endorse Specialized Lean Support
"For some time our global operations have utilized lean to continuously improve, though the experience and support from the Lean Leader's team has helped us to also improve our indirect & support departments."
- Francisco Pujol | Plant & Site Manager, Continental Corporation
"Our model/prototype shops require a different improvement methodology from our production areas and that's just what the Lean Leadership team was able to provide through their experience and ability to adapt."
- Christian P. Leach | Model Shop Supervisor, Whirlpool Corporation
"The keynote speaker, Greg Lane, was a huge hit. His two topics were: Don’t Limit Your Improvement to Manufacturing & Without a Clearly Deployed Strategy, You Will Never Reach Breakthrough Objectives, seemed to keep everyone’s attention."
- Jim R. Manke | Executive Director, Wiring Harness Manufacturer's Association
"During a week-long series of workshops, public speaking engagements and site visits involving over 100 companies that are working to implement lean in their high mix / low variation and job-shop environments, the feedback on Greg's unique skills, knowledge and style was overwhelmingly positive.”
- Robert Miley | Assistant General Manager Manufacturing & Defense Tasmania, Australia
"The thing that really surprised me was the session on Lean Management with Greg Lane. I could only keep thinking about how Lean and its relationship with manufacturing had nothing to do with tourism. How wrong was I?."
- Noel Langdon | Business Advisor – Tourism, Enterprise Connect
"We specialize in the engineering and manufacturing of Data Communications Cables, Special Assemblies and Harnesses, therefore we make to order in the most efficient manner possible. After learning about lean in the traditional sense, Low Volume Lean along with Greg's background and experience were instrumental in helping us refine our lean strategy."
- Paul Nelson | President Data Cable Incorporated, Orangeville, ON Canada
"The approach and experience from Lean Leader's members were instrumental in the late 1990's helping Delphi win our first Shingo Prize for Manufacturing Excellence."
- Paul Brent | General Director, Delphi Corporation